1/28/2011

Bob loves Taco Bell!

If you don’t like Taco Bell, don’t eat there!

What the hell is the matter with people? Some person or organization filed a law suit against Taco Bell claiming their beef mix is not really beef. Well, what is it then, kangaroo?

If you have concerns about the quality of the food served in a place, then pass it by and leave the rest of us alone with our choices. It does not bother me in the least that Taco Bell’s beef mix has spices and fillers in it. Anyone who tries it can see and taste the meat in it. The fact is, when I make taco filler at home, I put other ingredients in it here as well. These do not diminish the quality of my taco – in fact, they are so tasty I stand over the stove and eat them as fast as I can fry the tortillas. Of course, mine are better than Taco Bell's.

I happen to like their food -- they don't claim to be a 5-star restaurant, you know.

It's fast food... and we already know that fast food isn't nutritionally optimum, right? Obviously, I am not one of those nimrods that worry about that all the time. But if you ARE, you don’t have to eat there. Just go on down the street to your tofu restaurant and eat that tasteless crap with some wheat grass or something.

All kidding aside, those folks who file suit for every little perceived injustice or misdeed, or accident, are destroying the quality of life in this country, our ability to compete, our ability to get anything done. These idiots are not enhancing or bettering anything. Don't get me started. So stop it already! Let’s put some of the damned lawyers out of business, hey? We’ll all be better off.

Voy a Taco Bell para un taco ahora.




The very tasty beef-light Nachos Bell Grande at Taco Bell!
All right, so I didn't get a taco... but I did have this plate of nice nachos! The beef looked like it was somewhere between 0% and 100% pure beef. It was hard to tell with all those fillers you know.

What I am really concerned about though is whether the sour cream was all pure COW sour cream, or maybe was there some Jack-Ass dairy product in there too. Oh... and the frijoles... I dunno... there could have been a bit of field dirt in those, quizá, you know how beans are; they do grow in the dirt. Oh well, I ate it all anyway. When I was finished there was only a small package of hot sauce left on the table.

I'll probably die tomorrow.

You people suing Taco Bell? GET A LIFE!



No comments: